The Peluso 22 251 is inspired by and styled after the classic vintage Telefunken ELA M 251E. It has the additional feature of 9 polar patterns controlled by the power supply. It captures the nuances of the original "251" sound.
The Peluso 22 251 employs a dual-sided edge-terminated 34mm gold-coated Mylar capsule and a 6072A glass triode tube. The circuitry and transformer have been designed to match the vintage "251" - The output transformer being a custom unit made by Tom Reichenbach of CineMag Transformers.
The microphone is a complete system, with a Microphone in a wooden case, Power Supply, an 8-pin Conductor Cable, and Shock Mount all in Flight Case. Made in the USA.
Peluso 22 251 Main Features:
• Capsule Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 34mm edge-terminated capsule
• Frequency Range: 20Hz/24Khz
• Polar Pattern: 9 - Switchable from omni- to bi-directional
• Sensitivity: 14 mv/pa
• Impedance: 50/200 ohms
• SPL: 144 dB
• Equivalent Noise: 12 dB (A)
• Tube Type: 6072A
• Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply, 115V or 230V AC
• Size: 52mm x 225 mm
• Weight: 620 g