Combines an 800W Class D amplifier with phase and crossover control to improve low-frequency response in music or broadcast monitoring systems.
At a glance
- 800 Watt Class D Amplifier
- Improves the low-frequency response
- Collection of phase and crossover control
- Independently adjustable control of gain and phase on Left/Centre/Right and Low-Frequency Effects channels
- 2 bands of EQ to optimise system performance in any environment
- Full crossover functionality
- Phase control from 0-180 degrees
The Quested SBC800 Low-Frequency Management System 800W combines an 800W Class D amplifier with phase and crossover control to improve low-frequency response in music or broadcast monitoring systems.
The Quested SBC800 provides independent control over phase and crossover points to achieve the best low-frequency response in a room. It also includes a 2-band EQ to further optimise system performance in all environments.
The SBC800 includes independent controls for gain and phase on the Left, Centre and RIght channels as well as the Lof Frequency Effects channel in surround systems. the SBC800 is also capable of powering one or two subwoofers.
The SBC 800 is an ideal tool that also works with other systems, adding a powerful set of tools to make it easier to achieve a flat low-frequency response in studios.