Active 2-way near/mid-field monitor, 100w/110w RMS.
At a glance
- Soft-dome high-frequency technology offers low-fatigue performance
- Class A/B power amplifier offers a current-driven floating drive stage
- Custom 8" low-frequency drive unit provides powerful dynamics and extension
- Low and high-frequency trim controls
- 24 dB/oct crossover slope for optimum drive unit efficiency
- High power delivery for cabinet footprint and size
- Pinpoint imaging for music and 5.1 surround applications
- Outperforms most 10"-based monitors
The Quested V2108 takes the trusted driver layout, and teams it to the company's new current-driven, floating drive stage Class A/B amplification platform, delivering two pristine channels of 200W to each of the drivers. The results are a mid-range that opens up a clearer picture of what is going on, plus the control from the extra power gives the V2108 a clean response down to 40Hz. Another reason for the clearer picture is the new dust cap on the custom 8" drive unit and improved stiffening of the cone, which extends the LF response.
One of the world's finest speakers is ready to help your tracking, composing or mixing reach a new level.