Dynamic microphone specialised for bass drums, bass guitars, tuba, double bass and more.
At a glance
- Perfect for instruments with a dynamic microphone element
- Rejects unwanted off-axis noise with a cardioid polar pattern
- Rapid transient response from a lightweight, high-performance voice coil
- Isolate your sound source with frequency-independent directivity
- Capture every nuance of your low end, all the way down to 20Hz
- Reproduces the impact, volume, and definition of low-frequency instrumentation and sound sources
- Easy to position and mount with an integrated stand mount
- Resistant against knocks, drops, and damages with a rugged aluminium body
- Ideal for both stage and studio use
The Sennheiser e602 II is a dynamic microphone specialised for bass drums, bass guitars, tuba, double bass and more.
The Sennheiser e602 II delivers a detailed and impactful sound that combines warmth and clarity. Using a high-performance voice coil and a frequency response extending all the way down to 20Hz, the e602 II lets you capture all the transients and details of the sound source down to the lowest sub-bass frequency range. Its cardioid polar pattern and frequency independent directivity provide superior isolation from surrounding sources.
The Sennheiser e602 II uses a lightweight aluminium body that ensures protection from knocks, drops, and other damages. An integrated stand mount makes it easy to mount on a mic stand and ensures outstanding stability.
The e602 II is the perfect microphone to record bass drums, bass guitars, double bass, tube both in the studio or on stage.