Pair a high resolution headphones designed to provide natural sound and and exceptional comfort over hours of listening.
The Sennheiser HD800S is a pair a high resolution headphones designed to provide natural sound and and exceptional comfort over hours of listening.
The Sennheiser HD800S improves on the original HD800 in several areas including the use of innovative absorber and improved high precision connectivity including a choice between 6.3mm jack or XLR-4 cables. The new absorber first found in the Sennheiser IE800 delivers improved high frequency by eliminating masking effect and reproduces the finest nuances with greater purity and precision.
Sennheiser’s 56mm sound transducer, the largest in a dynamic headphones, combined with the unique ear cup design creates an incredibly natural and spatial listening experience.
The HD800S also sports a new matt back finish that sets it apart from the original HD800’s silver finish offering a stunning and discrete look.
Sennheiser HD800S High Resolution Headphones Main Features:
- Further optimised reference class in wired headphones
- Open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones
- Enhanced sound reproduction achieved through absorber technology
- Additional cable with balanced XLR4 connector
- High-class matte black metal parts
- Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones including new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Uncovered earcups for enhanced acoustics
- Handcrafted ear pads, made of high-quality microfiber fabric
- Metal headband with an inner damping element
- Specially tuned balanced, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Special high precision headphone connectors
- 2 year warranty