At a glance
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid-ranges, and superior upper range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90-degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146dB SPL across 30 - 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold and aluminium materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
- Spring-loaded suspension shock mount for flexible, fully-isolated stand mounting.
- Upright protective wood case included for storage when not in use
- Transducer Type: Roswellite™ Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 15,000Hz
- Directional Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Output Impedance: Transformer, balanced, actual 270 Ohms
- Polarity: Positive pressure on the front side of ribbon produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3,pin 1 ground
- Sensitivity: (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage) -53.5 dBV/Pa (2.11 mV/Pa)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 4.83 cm (1.9 in), Height: 15.75 cm (6.2 in)
- Weight: 633g (1.4 lbs)
- Max SPL: 146 dB
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR) male
The Shure KSM353 Premier Bi-directional Ribbon Microphone is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications.
The Shure KSM353 Bi-directional Ribbon Microphone features proprietary Roswellite‚Ñ¢ Ribbon Technology, which provides revolutionary ribbon resilience and durability under extreme conditions. Hand-assembled in the USA from state-of-the art transducers, transformers and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness and shape memory of Roswellite‚Ñ¢ ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs. With unique technology and application features, alongside superior materials and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the necessary choice for the world's most accomplished studio and live performances.