Professional headphones designed for mastering and critical listening applications.
The Shure SRH1440 are professional headphones designed for mastering and critical listening applications.
The Shure SRH1440 features a 40mm Neodymium driver providing full-range audio with a controlled bass to reproduce every subtle nuance with ease. The Open-back design ensures a truly natural experience with a wide stereo image and superior depth of field.
Built into an ergonomic ear cup housing ensures optimum tilt and adjustability. The SRH1440 are designed to be extremely comfortable allowing for hours of uninterrupted use and feature a premium padded headband with steel frame. These open-back headphones come in a zippered hard storage case which includes a spare set of velour ear pads and an extra cable.
Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones Overview:
- 40mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Impedance optimised for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage
- Individually tested and serialised
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigours of everyday use