Professional headphones designed for mastering and critical listening applications
The Shure SRH1840 are professional open-back headphones designed for mastering and critical listening applications.
The Shure SRH1840 uses premium materials, including individually matched drivers ensuring unsurpassed performance with detailed highs and accurate bass reproduction. Their open-back design ensures a truly natural sound with a wide stereo image and superior depth of field.
Using a custom-crafted design with aircraft-grade aluminium alloy yoke and stainless steel grille, the SRH1840 is extremely lightweight and comfortable, ideal for long sessions. In addition these audiophile headphones are also extremely durable. A Padded and ergonomic dual frame and padded headband is fully adjustable ensuring hours of comfort.
Shure SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones Overview:
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Optimized for connection to external headphone amplification systems
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized