At a glance
- Circumaural closed-back stereo headphone ideal for use in professional applications
- 40mm diameter drive units deliver deeper bass, lower distortion, and wider dynamic range
- Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
- Compact, foldable design
- Coiled cable allows for better mobility and reach, while also preventing snags from tugging the headphones right off your ears
- OFC cable and gold plated Unimatch plug provides both 1/8" mini-jack and 1/4" TRS phono connectivity
The Sony MDR-7506 is a closed-back stereo headphones with low impedance to provide high volumes while removing headphone bleed when recording in the studio.
The Sony MDR-7506 fits over the ear and is perfect for work when producing and recording, while its foldable design makes it a convenient solution when on the go or for easy storage. It comes in a soft case and includes both a coiled and a single-sided cable with a ¼” adapter.