At a glance
- high-fidelity loudspeaker system
- two 4” bass drivers
- Two neodymium tweeters
- flow-optimised bass reflex duct for deeper yet natural bass response.
- Three Sources Line in / Bluetooth / FM Radio
- Disk Mode with three different functions: Ambient, Metronome and Karma
- Two hours rolling recording for infinite looping
- high-capacity Lipo battery for up to 72 hours operation (40 Hours at average level or 8 hours at max volume)
- Smart antenna integrated in handle.
The Teenage Engineering OB-4 is a high-fidelity loudspeaker system with a built-in FM radio, Bluetooth connection and an infinite looping capabilities.
The Teenage Engineering OB-4 boasts two 4” bass drivers and a pair of neodymium tweeters and 38 watts per channel, capable of delivering a crystal clear and natural sound at around 100dB. It also includes a flow-optimised bass reflex duct to provide a deeper yet natural bass response.
The OB-4 also works as an FM radio or Bluetooth speaker and includes very unique features such as a looping system providing two hours of rolling recording up to two hours. This means you can rewind the radio. It also includes a Disk mode that includes constantly evolving features. It comes with three modes: Ambient, Metronome and Karma.
The Teenage Engineering OB-4 is designed to be used outdoors and features a high-capacity Lipo battery capable of delivering up to 72 hours of listening over a single charge (40 Hours at average level or 8 hours at max volume).
The OB-4 works with high-definition Bluetooth classic and Bluetooth low energy standards and also supports wireless volume control with Ortho remote (sold separately). It also includes a fine-tuned smart spiral antenna that integrates perfectly with the unique handle.
Speaking of which, the handle makes it easy to carry the OB-4 anywhere but also serves as a stand.