At a glance
- Six-channel stereo mixer/12-channel audio interface
- Onboard synthesizer and sequencer with four waves/four drum sounds
- 48x63 pixel monochrome display with adjustable brightness
- BLE wireless connectivity for use with other BLE MIDI devices
- Can be used with iPhone thanks to the MFi compatibility
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to eight hours battery life
- Eight built-in effects including send/insert effects
- Record mics/instruments and other analog signals using 6.35mm adapter (included)
- Can be used as a DJ mixer with adjustable crossfader
- 32-bit/48kHz USB interface
- Headset mic input and Aux output
- Robust housing with aluminium casing and customisable controls
- Six stereo input connectors
- Two stereo output connectors
The Teenage Engineering TX-6 is an ultra-portable 6-channel mixer and audio interface with built-in EQ, filters, compressor, aux send , cue and digital effects.
The Teenage Engineering TX-6 contains 6-stereo channels or 12 mono channels with a 3-band EQ on each channel as well as low-pass and high-pass filters and compressors. Furthermore, the TX-6 includes additional insert FX and Send and Return Effects. The Send FX include REverb, Chorus and Delays, while the Insert FX include filter, distortion, bit crushing, tremolo, freeze as well as tape effects such as tape stop or tape ping-pong. The Tx-6 also includes a built-in sound generator with four waveforms and four drum machine sounds and a highly customisable interface.
Highly portable, the TX-6 is encased in a durable aluminium chassis with custom-designed encoders and faders. It&rsquo's powered by a rechargeable battery that offers up to 8 hours of operation.
The TX-6 is part of Teenage Engineering&rsquo's new Field eco-system designed to provide a highly portable and incredibly powerful music creation system designed to look, feel and function as a whole.