At a glance
- Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC
- Custom software bundle lets users “pick any 3” UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration*
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- Includes “Analog Classics Plus” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interface
- Also available as UAD-2 OCTO Core and UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate packages
UA's Flagship Eight-Processor DSP Accelerator, plus a Custom Software Bundle That Lets You Pick Any 3 UAD Plug-Ins.
The UAD-2 OCTO Custom is a powerful PCIe DSP Accelerator card and a custom software bundle offering a choice of three UAD plug-ins.
The UAD-2 Octo Custom boasts eight SHARC processors on a single PCIe card that can easily be installed on your PC or Mac providing serious mixing firepower and increased sound quality.
The UAD-2 Octo Custom comes with the Analog Classics bundle and three additional plug-ins of your choice* from the over 90 plug-ins available through the UAD online store. Choose anything from mic preamps, Eqs, compressors to guitar amps, vintage reverbs and tape machines, all the tools to bring your mixing to the next level.
Best Emulations of Analogue Equipment
UAD-2 plug-ins are considered some of the best in the industry and with good reason. When it comes to creating analogue emulations, Universal Audio engineers work in close collaboration with the original hardware manufacturers, using their schematics, best-sounding units and experience to recreate the exact tone warmth of the hardware unit.
Using thorough physical modelling of the best audio hardware, Universal Audio recreates the exact behaviour of analogue hardware including little quirks that give these units their personality.
Fully Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units, AAX and RTAS, the UAD-2 OCTO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world’s finest audio plug-ins.
*Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for full details.