At a glance
- Run UAD Powered Plug-ins via Thunderbolt 3 on modern Mac and Windows 10 systems (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices)
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Helios, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other Thunderbolt-equipped UAD-2 devices including PCIe card(s), UA Audio Interfaces, and additional Satellites
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Also available with Custom software packages featuring user-selectable plug-ins
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 Octo Custom brings the power of UAD DSP accelerator and the most authentic analogue emulations to Thunderbolt 3-ready Mac and Windows PC.
The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 Octo Custom boasts eight SHARC DSP processors and gives you the benefits of higher speed and bandwidth of Thunderbolt 3. This is especially useful when connecting to additional Thunderbolt Interfaces Interfaces, ensuring full speed and bandwidth across the chain. Backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2, it is possible to use the UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 with previous generations via an adapter (sold separately).
This new UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 Octo Custom includes the Analog Classics Plus bundle and three additional plug-ins of your choice. The Analog Classic Plus bundle which includes Legacy versions of Universal Audio's LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro and Fairchild 670. It also includes the 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ emulation. You also get access to three additional plug-ins of your choice
UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 System Requirements