At a glance
- True compact reference monitors with ATL™ bass loading technology
- Class leading connectivity – both analogue & digital up to 192kHz
- Cutting edge, audiophile, high efficiency dual Class-D amplification
- Powerful DSP engine controlling driver response, crossover & EQ
- Versatile positioning – perfect in both vertical & horizontal orientation
- Precision drivers designed and built by PMC for dynamics & neutrality
The PMC twotwo.8 is a versatile and compact two-way active studio monitor with an 8” driver analogue and digital connections, and a powerful DSP engine to control driver response crossover and EQ.
The PMC twotwo.8 delivers unmatched clarity, transparency, and accuracy thanks to state-of-the-art technology and components. Featuring a large 8” bass driver and ATL bass loading technology, augmented with a cutting-edge high-efficiency audiophile Class-D amplification PMC twotwo.8 delivers impressive dynamics, clarity and depth.
The cabinet design allows for horizontal and vertical positioning without compromising the stereo image or tonal accuracy and is ideal for broadcast vehicles, project studios, video editing, post-production suites and small radio and much more.