The Vanguard Audio Labs V13 is a large-diaphragm, multi-pattern valve condenser microphone, designed to combine the warmth of vintage microphones and the smoothness and detail of modern mics.
The V13 uses the latest technology to capture every nuance and detail, warm and full lows, precise midrange and smooth top-end. These characteristics combined with the character inspired by iconic microphones, make it a strong vocal microphone capable of working with almost any vocal timbre. The V13 was extensively tested against other iconic microphones,with both male and female vocalists with different ranges, styles and ranges and was the preferred microphone.
Designed and finalised in the US, the V13 uses over-specced components and cryogenic treated electronic components. Every vanguard microphone is made of heavy-duty brass, steel, aluminium and zinc and comes with a 5 year warranty.
Vanguard Audio Labs V13 Main Features:
- Custom-voiced, edge-terminated 34mm dual-capsule assembly with 3µm gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragms
- 9 polar patterns (selectable at power supply)
- Vacuum tube analog circuitry with premium-grade components
- Hand-selected European vacuum tube
- Deep-cycle cryogenic treatment of critical signal path components
- Transformer-coupled output – humbucking, shielded, dual-bobbin transformer
- -10dB pad and low-frequency rolloff toggle switches
- Robust power supply design for ultra-low noise floor
- Heavy-duty brass, aluminum, steel, and zinc metal construction
- Rear venting to prolong tube and component life
- Open-weave headbasket for low internal reflections and “open-air” voicing
- Each V13 comes with its own laser-engraved serial number
- Over-spec componentry
- Deep-gloss Pinot Noir finish
- Polished nickel trim
- Precision-cast Vanguard badge
- 100% Quality Control
- 5-Year Warranty / 90-day warranty for vacuum tube