The Van Damme S/PDIF Phono to Female XLR Cable employs top-quality 75 Ohm Plasma Grade Video Coaxial cable, known for its exceptional precision, performance, and flexibility.
At a glance
- Van Damme UP-OFC Plasma Grade Standard 75 Ohm coax cable
- Terminated using 2% silver solder – lead-free RoHS compliant
- Extremely flexible, sonically transparent
- Used by Abbey Road and the BBC.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
The Van Damme S/PDIF Phono to Female XLR Cable uses Standard 75 Ohm Plasma Grade Video Coax high-resolution cable ensuring precision performance and flexibility.
With a lifetime warranty, these cables are soldered at Van Damme's workshop in North London to an uncompromising standard.
Van Damme cables are trusted by professionals and recording studios worldwide, including Abbey Road and the BBC.