The Vicoustic Wavewood Cherry is an acoustic absorber and diffuser using a combination of acoustic foam and wood and is specifically designed to treat acoustic problems without suppressing the room’s ambience.
The Vicoustic Wavewood Cherry combines form and function with an elegant design with specifically selected non-linear sequential cavities acting as diffusers. Particularly tailored to treat medium and high frequencies, removing flutter echoes is extremely useful. These acoustic panels can also act as bass traps when fitted in corners of a room.
Measuring at 595mm on each side, these panels are also designed to improve the visual appearance of any room and come in different wood finishes to match your interior.
Vicoustic Wavewood Cherry Main Features:
- Acoustic treatment panels
- Box of 10
- Comprised of acoustic foam and wood
- Ideal for broadcast studios, music studios and more
- Can be used as a bass trap
- Non-linear sequential cavities for treating high and medium frequencies
- Dimensions: 595 x 595 x 60 mm