At a glance
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic “Pultec” EQP-1A
- CineMag input and output transformers - Made in U.S.A.
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ section can be bypassed - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs and Outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db
- High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db
- High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Internal Switchable 115/230 Volt IEC Power Connection
The Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube EQ is a faithful recreation of the legendary Pultec EQP-1A.
The Warm Audio EQP-WA offers superb sonic performance far exceeding what its price tag suggests. Much care has been put into choosing components, from CineMag input and output transformers to premium grade 12AX7 and 12AU7 vacuum tubes. Improving on the original Pultec design, Warm Audio has added five new frequency points adding much more versatility than the original.
The Warm Audio EQP-WA is fully discrete and provides incredible detail, adding the beautiful brilliance and sheen that only good-quality hardware can bring. The EQ curve has been faithfully modelled and reproduced, providing superb sonic performance to the reach of everyone. The EQP-WA provides the warmth and natural openness of the original Pultecs and will work wonders on any source that passes through. Simply passing sound through without no EQ will impart richness and smoothness thanks to the audio passing through the different valves and transformer stages.