The Warm Audio WA-84 Stereo Nickel contains two matched WA-84 for stereo recording applications.
The Warm Audio WA-84 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary Neumann KM84.
The Warm Audio WA-84 features an Australian custom vintage-style capsule using carefully selected components and design techniques to recreate the sound of the original capsule.
With a fully discrete Class A design, the WA-84 boasts a Cinemag transformer chosen for its ability to add a creamy smooth top-end and larger than life mid and bottom-end. It also includes Wima polystyrene and tantalum through-hole capacitors.
Warm Audio WA-84 Nickel Main Features:
- Cinemag USA Transformer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Fully discrete Vintage-Style Signal Path
- Vintage Capsule Reproduction
- Package includes: Microphone, Cardioid Capsule, Shock-mount, mic clip, windscreen and carrying case
- 48V Phantom Powered
- Frequency Range: 20HZ - 20KHZ
- Sensitivity: -39dB or 11MV/PA @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: ≥1KΩ
- Pad: 0dB or -10dB
- Maximum SPL: 123/133dB @ 1kHz, 0.5% THD, 0/-10dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dBA (IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise: 16dBA (IEC651)
- Dynamic Range: 107DBA (IEC651)
- Connector: 3-pin Gold-plated XLR
- Weight: 122g each
- Finish: Nickel