At a glance
- FET transformerless '47 style condenser microphone
- Versatile mic that can be used on a array of sources
- Custom true '47 capsule reproduction
- Fully discrete signal path, Toshiba FET's, Wima film capacitors, Panasonic electrolytic capacitors
- Nickel plated
- 48V phantom powered
- 3-pin gold-plated XLR
- Includes shockmount, hardmount, zipper storage pouch
The Warm Audio WA-47Jr is a FET transformerless large diaphragm condenser microphones reminiscent of the legendary U47FET microphone.
The Warm Audio WA-47Jr uses a custom K47-style capsule, designed in Austria with the same hole pattern and frequency response as the original. The capsule offers a choice of three polar patterns (omni, cardioid and figure-of-eight). Furthermore, this affordable microphone uses a Toshiba FET circuit, Wilma film capacitors and panasonic electrolytic capacitors to help provide impressive sound quality and tone, punching far above its price tag.
Extremely versatile, the WA-49Jr will deliver outstanding results on vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, bass, drums piano, strings, brass and woodwind, choirs and more.