High fidelity single channel mic preamp with Ribbon Mic mode and Grace Design’s pedigree offering musical, natural and detailed performance.
This B-Stock unit comes in original packaging, as new.
A full warranty of one year will be issued with this purchase.
The Grace Design m101 is a high fidelity single channel mic preamp with Ribbon Mic mode and Grace Design’s pedigree offering musical, natural and detailed performance.
The Grace Design m101 features a balanced transformerless and transimpedance circuit topology which offers huge headroom and bandwidth. A super quiet universal switching power supply accepts input voltages ranging between 100 to 240 Volts.
The Ribbon Mode bypasses the input decoupling capacitors and raises the input impedance from 8.1kOhms to 20kOhms. Phantom Power is also bypassed to avoid any damage to the ribbon elements. The gain ranges from 10dB all the way to 75dB with up to 65dB provided by the 12-stepped Gain knob and an additional +10dB with the Trim control.
Connections include XLR input and output, balanced TRS and unbalanced TS 1/4” outputs. Hi-Z input on the front panel to plug-in your guitar or bass. The m101 provides superb performance on vintage condenser microphones, or plugged in acoustic guitars.
Grace Design m101 Mic Preamp Main Features:
- Fast and musical transimpedance architecture
- Updated audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- New 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch
- High performance output line driver amplifier and HPF amplifier
- New Ribbon mic mode (also great for dynamic mics)- Relay bypass of phantom power decoupling capacitors, increased
- input impedance, and 48V lockout
- Wider 10-75dB gain range
- Enhanced RFI interference suppression
- Three output connectors: XLR balanced, TRS balanced and ¼” unbalanced
- Bombproof laser-etched black anodized frontpanel
- Sealed gold contact relay for Hi-Z input switching
- Built in power supply / no wall-wart!
- Led indicators for +48V, Ribbon mode, and HPF
- Five year warranty on parts and labor
- Made in the USA