The Fredenstein F604 is a DSP controlled analogue gate for the 500-series format.
The Fredenstein F604 features a fully balanced analogue signal path combined with DSP technology to offer precision control of Depth, Threshold, attack, hold and release times. In addition, it features a high-pass filter in the side-chain path to give you more control over what is triggered. The F604 can be used for ducking or true gating by auctioning a simple switch and an external trigger is included when used with a 500-series chassis offering an extra input.
Fredenstein F604 500-series Gate Overview:
- Single-slot 500-series gate module
- Fully balanced internal and external signal path
- DSP Technology for precision controls of all parameters
- External Side Chain when used with Bento Chassis
- HPF in Side chain path for frequency dependent gate
- Choice of Ducking or Gating