Passive desktop monitor controller with a streamlined set of controls and a minimalist audiophile-grade circuit to provide a completely transparent signal path.
At a glance
- Ultra-transparent passive circuit path with no insertion loss
- Pristine stereo imaging
- 24-step rotary switch for sub-0.1dB precision at every attenuation position
- Fully passive; no power supply required
- I/O: 2 stereo pair, balanced and ground- free (unbalanced-compatible), gold-plated TRS
- Mute, Dim, Mono, and Master Level controls
- Manufactured to strict tolerances a Heritage Audio’s factory in Spain
The Heritage Audio Baby RAM is a passive desktop monitor controller with a streamlined set of controls and a minimalist audiophile-grade circuit to provide a completely transparent signal path.
The Heritage Audio Baby Ram passive monitor controller lets you connect two stereo input and output sources which connect via the included gold-plated TRS Jack connectors. Additional controls include Mute, Dim and Mono buttons.
Its minimalist exterior is matched with a choice of minimal components on the inside with a clear focus on quality. This no-compromise approach ensure a completely transparent audio path void of any colouration and added noise.
Its striking look is reminiscent of vintage British consoles with at its centre a Marconi a four gang 24 step rotary switch for volume control, ensuring precise calibration and recall of monitor volume settings. It also serves at ensuring the tightest control over the stereo image with less than a tenth of a dB difference between each channel at all positions.