The Heritage Audio RAM 500 monitor controller and source selector for the 500 series format, with 3 stereo inputs including front-panel connectors and Bluetooth input.
The Heritage Audio RAM 500 offers the same audiophile grade sound quality as the RAM 5000 system and boasts 1 stereo output and high current headphone out. Additional controls Dim, Mute and Mono all easily accessible via relay switches. The central red knob offers 64 steps of attenuation also using relay switching for unimpaired audio performance.
Heritage Audio System 500 Main Features:
- 2-slot 500-Series module.
- 3 stereo inputs, including one front-pannel pair of Neutrik Combo connectors and a Bluetooth input (AAC, APTX and SBC)
- 1 stereo speaker output
- 1 high current headphone output, using the same exact circuit as in the largest RAM Systems
- 20 dB DIM, MUTE and MONO functions.
- 64 step, relay ladder attenuator based, master volume control in 1dB steps.
- All gold plated relay based switching of every function, including inputs and outputs.
- Burr Brown, state of the art analog circuitry, used throughout for the lowest noise and distortion, and highest transparency technology can deliver nowadays.
- Ultra high current, high level, audiophile quality headphone amplifiers, able to drive any headphones -high or low impedance- to deafening levels without any coloration or noise.