4-channel output analogue I/O module for the Lynx Aurora (N) AD/DA converter is designed to offer superior transparency, excellent imaging, and ruler-flat frequency response.
At a glance
- Lynx proprietary 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- Four electronically balanced outputs on TRS
- Output level adjustments in 0.5 dB increments up to +24 dBu
- Two electronically balanced inputs accept levels up to +24 dBu on TRS
- Fully-differential transparent design
- Line level performance identical to LM-AIO8E
- Anti-pop relays on outputs for silent power-ups and -downs
- Seamless integration with Aurora(n)’s mixing and routing engine
The Lynx LM-A4 is a professional-grade analogue output module for the Lynx Aurora (N) AD/DA converter and offers excellent imaging, ruler-flat frequency response, dynamics, and transparency.
The Lynx LM-A4 is ideal for use with an existing Aurora (n) 8, 16 or 24 AD/DA converters, providing line-level audio over balanced ¬º" TRS connectors.
The four outputs include a digitally-controlled analogue attenuator, which provides precise level control, a high signal-to-noise ratio, and protection for your studio monitors.The output also includes monitor speaker protection through output anti-pop relays.
All inputs, outputs and signal routing can be controlled from the Aurora (N) front panel or by using the Lynx NControl application on Windows or Mac.
The LM-A4 must be installed in the top position of module 1 if using Pro Tools and Dante systems or below the LT-USB or LT-TB3 when using those systems.