Option card for Horus and Hapi offering eight channels of transparent Mic/Line preamps with complete remote accessibility.
At a glance
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss-designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Phase/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Dynamic range of 120dB (A-weighted, typ) on the Line inputs
- Auto-mute circuitry for “no-pop” power cycling
- Digitally controlled output trims for line up procedures
- Dynamic range of 123dB (A-weighted, typ.) on the Line outputs
The Merging Technologies ADA8 Mic/Line ADA module provides eight channels of transparent Mic/Line preamps with complete remote accessibility for the Horus and HAPI AD/DA converters.
The Merging Technologies ADA8 Mic/Line offers 120dB (A-Weighted) of dynamic range on its line inputs and 123dB (A-Weighted) on its line outputs. Like all other cards, they can operate at sample rates of up to 192kHz.
Up to six cards can be used simultaneously on the Horus offering up to 48-channels of Analogue I/O. Hapi interfaces can be configured with up to 16-channels of Analogue I/O.