At a glance
- INTERNAL: Padded plush line
- EXTERNAL: Durable abrasion-resistant 1680D Cordura, water-resistant
- Laminated zippers, reinforced stitching and metal rivets
- PADDING: Semi-rigid ABS, generous foam padding
- Two Smooth and durable webbed handles (top and side) with reinforced stitching
- Removable anti-slip shoulder strap
- Removable air-mesh padded backpack straps
- Multi-compartment Exterior Pocket and rear pocket for storing tablet or laptop
- INTERNAL Dimensions: L 23” (58.42cm) x W 14” (36.2cm) x H 5.5” (13.97cm)
- EXTERNAL Dimensions (in): L 25” (63.5cm) x W 16” (40.64cm) x H 7” (17.78cm)
The Moog Matriarch SR Case is a semi-rigid case designed to protect your Matriarch analogue synthesiser from impact and water damage ensuring secure transportation and storage.
The Moog Matriarch SR case uses a semi-rigid ABS shell surrounded by surrounded padding and rugged Ballistic Cordura exterior offering resistance to tearing and abrasions. Laminated water-resistant zippers ensure protection from water damage. It also includes multiple straps and handles for easy carrying and multifunction pockets for accessories.