At a glance
- Operate standalone or as a 44HP Eurorack module
- Analogue Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO); Mixable Saw/Square
- Analogue –24dB Moog Low Pass Ladder Filter
- 4-Stage Analog Envelope Generator (EG)
- Diode Wavefolder
- Analogue Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO); Mixable Triangle/Square
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Modular Utilities (Attenuators, Offsets, Mults, and a flexible DC-coupled Mixer)
- Sample and Hold
- Analogue Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA)
- 24-Point Patch Bay (3.5mm)
- 1 Octave Keyboard with Glide and Scaling
- 3.5mm AUDIO Output
The Moog Mavis is a DIY semi-modular analogue synthesizer kit with an analogue wavefolder, 24 CV patch points,1-octave keyboard and eurorack mounting capabilities.
The Moog Mavis combines the traditional subtractive synthesis architecture with Moog’s first analogue additive wavefolder using a diode wavefolder.
The Mavis includes 24 CV patch points expanding the sound design possibilities as well as connecting to any Eurorack system. In fact, the Mavis can be installed in a Eurorack case as part of your Eurorack system.
The Mavis is a great addition to any setup as well as the perfect starter synthesizer for people interested in learning about synthesis.