5U Analogue delay with two analogue delay lines that work simultaneously to create rich, sense of space and multi-tap delay effec
At a glance
- Full analogue design
- 2 delay lines 1024/4096 stages
- Smooth crossfade between delay lines
- Voltage control over delay time, feedback and dry/wet mix
- Built in LFO (triangle and rectangular waveforms), with voltage control over speed and intensity
- Separate audio outputs for dry/wet mixed signal and wet signal only
- Switchable audio input sensitivity · Switchable low pass lter mode
- Audio level 10 V ptp
- CV range (full span) -5V – +5V
The Moon Modular M 531 Analog BB-Delay is a 5U Analogue delay with two analogue delay lines that work simultaneously to create a rich, sense of space and multi-tap delay effects
The Moon Modular M531 BBD Analog Delay has two delay lines, one short at 1024 stages and a long one at 4096 stages. They work simultaneously; the S/L BBD Balance lets you choose the amount of blend between the two.
To counteract the noise usually generated by the Bucket Brigade Delay, the M 531 uses an advanced clock noise cancellation circuit, removing the need for filtering high frequencies audio content. However, an Low Pass filter switch can be used to blend the delay in the background if desired.
The M531 boasts many familiar controls including delay time, feedback. An LFO with a choice of triangle or square waveforms is also included. All these controls are also controllable via CV for integrating in complex modular setup.