Highly adaptable 12x12 Patch Matrix for efficiently managing the distribution and mixing of 12 by 12 DC-coupled and buffered inputs and outputs in an entirely analogue setup. Offering versatile Input Modes for routing, distribution, or signal mixing, as well as Link Modes for pairing inputs and outputs, the matrix provides users with dynamic control over their audio and CV signals. The Programmer feature with 99 memory locations enhances configurability, while dedicated input mode buttons, 144 illuminated push buttons, and six link buttons offer precise and customizable control over the connections of the 12 inputs and 12 outputs. This comprehensive matrix system is designed to meet the needs of users seeking a high-precision signal path with the flexibility to handle various audio and control voltage configurations.
At a glance
- 12 by 12 DC-coupled and buffered inputs and outputs
- Fully analogue setup with a high-precision signal path
- Input Modes for routing, distribution (off/on), or signal mixing (off/third/two-thirds/full)
- Link Modes for pairing inputs and outputs for immediate handling of combinations
- Programmer feature with 99 memory locations and independent edit buffer
- Dedicated input mode buttons for toggling between summer and distributor modes for the 12 inputs
- 144 illuminated push buttons for specifying connections of the 12 inputs and 12 outputs
- 6 link buttons for combining input pairs to act in parallel (e.g., pitch-voltage and gate signals)
The Moon Modular M 595 12x12 Programmable Switch/Summer Matrix provides a versatile solution for efficiently managing the distribution and mixing of 12 by 12 DC-coupled and buffered inputs and outputs, offering a fully analogue setup with a precision signal path.
In Input Mode, users can seamlessly switch between Routing/Distribution (off/on) or mixing signals (off/third/two-thirds/full), allowing dynamic control over the audio or CV signals.
The Link Mode enhances flexibility by pairing inputs and outputs, enabling immediate handling of combinations such as CV and GATE outputs from a sequencer or stereo audio signals.
The Programmer feature offers 99 memory locations, each with an independent edit buffer, providing users with a robust platform for storing and recalling various configurations.
Dedicated input mode buttons allow the individual toggling the 12 inputs between summer and distributor modes, adding a layer of customization to the user experience.
With 144 illuminated push buttons, users can precisely specify the connections of the 12 inputs and 12 outputs, ensuring clarity and ease of use in the matrix configuration.
Additionally, the matrix includes six link buttons that facilitate the combination of input pairs, allowing them to act in parallel. For example, users can link pitch-voltage and gate signals for a more integrated and synchronized audio processing experience.