The Overstayer Stereo Voltage Control Model 3722 is a stereo VCA compressor with additional features for new sonic capabilities and streamlined workflow.
The Overstayer Stereo Voltage Control Model 3722 fuses the punch and control of VCA compressors with the discrete analogue Harmonics circuitry found in all Overstayer products. It also adds a super smooth two-band shelving EQ. The Stereo Voltage Control or SVC can be used as a fast peak limiter or smooth RMS compressor thanks to its multiple starting ratios and Behaviour control which create truly unique envelopes. The Level control drives the Harmonics section which adds musical colour as well as taming transient peaks further for a more cohesive and louder sound.
The EQ filters let you dial in how much warmth or silk presence you desire for further tone shaping. Each stage of the Stereo Voltage Control adds character and harmonics which transforms the source in truly innovative ways that were impossible with a single unit. A Blend control lets you balance the dry and wet signals so that even aggressive settings can be used in context. A side-chain filter lets you high-pass filter the audio to avoid unwanted triggering while the Side chain input lets you control the compression using an external source via the external sidechain insert.
Overstayer Stereo Voltage Control Model 3722 Main Features:
- Highly interactive stereo dynamics, tone, and harmonics control
- Controllable dynamics from fast peak limiting to smooth RMS compression
- VCA gain cell configured to be driven and impart its own harmonic coloration
- Wide ranging timing controls combine with behavior for extreme transient and sustain shaping
- Dial in presence and restore high end with the stereo high shelf EQ
- Interactive low end control with the integrated sidechain filter, low shelf EQ, and 50 Hz low cut filter with resonance peak
- 10 segment LED Gain Reduction meter
- Power supply included with rugged 5 pin XLR connector and IEC cable
- Made in USA