At a glance
- 2-In / 2-Out USB Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps with unrivalled noise performance and gain range for a USB-powered device
- Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement for any input source, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- Professional, high-current-grade headphone output with plenty of power
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA AKM Converters - capture and hear all the detail of your creations
- Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control for critical low-latency monitoring tasks
- Balanced monitor outputs with stunning dynamic range
- Loopback feature available via firmware update
- USB 2.0, bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC - no power supply required
The Solid State Logic SSL 2 is a 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/192kHz USB audio interface with two SSL-designed mic preamps, legacy 4K analogue colour enhancement and easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control.
The Solid State Logic SSL 2 includes two SSL mic preamps designed by SSL to provide the best noise performance of any USB-powered device with -130.5dB EIN and 62dB of gain. The Legacy 4K button engages analogue colour enhancements based on the legendary SSL 4000 consoles. The studio-grade outputs also deliver a huge dynamic range for ultimate sonic integrity.
It boasts an easy-to-use monitor section with a monitor Mix control which lets you choose between input monitoring or DAW monitoring for low-latency monitoring and a large Monitor Level control to set the overall level. it also includes a headphone map with dedicated level control.
The SSL 2 comes with a wide range of software, including SSL's own VocalStrip and Drumstrip plug-ins, Avid Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, Native Instruments Hybrid Keys and Komplete Start, as well as 1.5GB samples from Loopcloud.