At a glance
- 2-In / 4-Out USB Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps with unrivalled noise performance and gain range for a USB-powered device
- Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement for any input source, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- Professional, high-current-grade headphone output with plenty of power
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA AKM Converters - capture and hear all the detail of your creations
- Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control for critical low-latency monitoring tasks
- Balanced monitor outputs with stunning dynamic range
- USB 2.0, bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC - no power supply required
- MIDI I/O
- Loopback feature available via firmware update
The Solid State Logic SSL 2+ is a 2-in/4-out, 24-bit/192kHz USB audio interface with two SSL-designed mic preamps, legacy 4K analogue colour enhancement, MIDI I/O and easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control.
The Solid State Logic SSL 2+ boasts two SSL mic pres offering the best noise performance of any USB-powered device (-130.5dB EIN and 62dB of gain). Each channel includes a Legacy 4K button, adding analogue colour enhancements inspired by the iconic SSL 4000 consoles. Studio-grade outputs also provide huge dynamic range performance for ultimate sonic integrity.
An easy-to-use monitor section with a monitor Mix control offers low latency monitoring with a choice between listening to the input or listening to the DAW output or a blend of both.
The large Monitor Level control sets the overall volume. Two headphone amps are also provided, each with its own level control.
The SSL 2+ comes with a wide selection of software, including SSL's own VocalStrip and Drumstrip plug-ins, Avid Pro Tools First, Ableton Live Lite, Native Instruments Hybrid Keys and Komplete Start, as well as 1.5GB samples from Loopcloud.