At a glance
- Best in class sound quality - 35 years of Multi-award winning Apogee Analog and Digital engineering
- PureDIGITAL connection for up to 24-bit/192kHz recording
- Built-in hardware DSP - Print through the Symphony ECS Channel Strip plugin
- Inputs: 1 balanced ¼” instrument/line input, 1 balanced mic/line/instrument Combi input
- Outputs: 1 ¼” Zero ohm Headphone output, Left/Right ¼” balanced speaker outputs
- Totally portable and bus powered
- Apogee Loopback feature makes live streaming different audio sources easy
- Includes Apogee Control 2 software for macOS, iOS and Windows
- Includes Ableton Live Lite DAW (free license + download with registration)
The Apogee Boom is a 2-in / 2-out USB audio interface with best in-class AD/DA conversion, class-leading mic preamp and built-in hardware DSP.
The Apogee Boom has been designed from the ground up to offer all-type of creators with a reliable interface to take their projects to the next level, benefiting from Apogee’s legendary studio-quality sound in a portable interface.
With two inputs, Boom lets users record vocals as well as an instrument such as guitar, bass or synthesisers. Input 1 includes a class-leading mic preamp delivering up to 62dB of gain, enough to power most microphones. Combined with Apogee’s legendary AD/DA conversion, content producers are sure to get the best quality recordings for truly professional results.
Furthermore, Boom comes with a built-in hardware DSP and the Symphony ECS Channel Strip plug-in that will provide superior sound quality with zero latency.
For headphones users, the Boom interface includes a zero-Ohm headphone output ensuring audiophile-grade quality regardless of the headphones used, even high-impedance hi-fi headphones for the ultimate clarity and perfectly balanced frequency response.
Its portable and rugged design allows users to take their interface everywhere, and as it is compatible with Mac, Windows and iOS, users can record their ideas anytime. iPad users will also appreciate the ability to control the ECS channel strip via a simple touch on the iPad.