Special edition module for the Symphony I/O MkII digital audio converter, designed specifically for mastering engineers.
The Apogee Symphony I/O mkII 2x6 SE Module is a special edition module for the Symphony I/O MkII digital audio converter, designed specifically for mastering engineers.
The Apogee Symphony I/O mkII 2x6 SE Module delivers the best AD/DA conversion of any apogee device, using the latest developments in digital audio technology. The new module now offers two line level inputs with 124dB (A) of dynamic range and a THD+N of -116dB as well as six line level outputs with 131dB (A) dynamic range with an even lower THD+N of -118dB.
A lot of attention has been placed on the Digital to Analogue stage, which has been meticulously optimised to provide the ultimate transparency required by mastering engineers.
Apogee Symphony I/O MkII 2x6 SE Module Main Features:
- Special Edition Developed especially for mastering engineers
- 124dB of Dynamic range on input with -116dB of THD+N
- 131dB of dynamic range on output with -118dB of THD+N
- Two line inputs on XLR, six line outputs on D-Sub
- Optical inputs and outputs for ADAT and SMUX
- 2 x RCA and Optical jacks for S/PDIF I/O