The Avedis KP6 is a high-performance six-channel line audio amplifier for keyboards, synthesizers and electronic instruments.
The Avedis KP6 uses Keypre technology to compensate for the fluctuation of output levels and impedances and the wider bandwidth. It is the ideal tool to preserve the integrity of your electronic instrument in the studio and on stage.
Avedis KP6 Audio Line Amplifier Main Features:
- Six independent channels
- TRS balanced inputs and output, and additional inputs in the front for up to 12 inputs
- Uses the high performance Ingenius® input stage
- Direct coupled discrete preamplifier
- Jensen transformer balanced output
- Up to 32dB’s of Gain
- Can be used with either balanced or unbalanced keyboards
- Supports all variety of electronic keyboard or synthesizer output impedances
- Very wide frequency response to capture the full bandwidth of your electronic instrument
- High headroom surpasses even your DAW
- 5 bargraph LED meter which can be custom adjusted internally
- Internal international power supply
- Patented Xsolate® Ground Lift System to safely isolate output stage ground connection
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.