At a glance
- 2-Slot rack for modules of the API 500 system
- Reduced cabling effort, as audio routing can be switched at the rear panel
- Compressor link switch
- Intelligent voltage distribution
- Power supply through base unit Bento 2 Pure Analog (not included)
- 2 Inputs: XLR
- 2 Outputs: XLR
- Power-Link connector for power supply of Bento 2 Pure Analog
- Design: Desktop
The Fredenstein Bento 2 Extension is a two-slot 500 Series Chassis Extension for the Bento 2 Pure Analog chassis. The device has a maximum capacity of two modules.
Maximum output currents are +-16 V DC 0.75 A and +48 V DC 250 mA.
On the front panel, LEDs display the power status.
Onboard Audio Routing: Slot one may be daisy-chained to slot 2 by activating a button on the back panel.
Compressor Bus Linking: By turning a switch on the back panel, compressor modules may be linked (only works with two identical compressor modules that support the link feature).
The Fredenstein Bento 2 Extension is not self-powered and can only work with the Bento 2 Pure Analog chassis.