The Fredenstein F610 UE-1 is a 500 series digitally controlled four-band and 2-channel analogue EQ with a touchscreen.
The Fredenstein F610 UE-1 boasts a high resolution 3.5” LCD colour touchscreen display with a 30-band spectrum analyzer. Each of the four bands covers the entire audio spectrum (20Hz-20kHz) and can be switched between bandpass and shelves modes. It also provides 16dB of cut/boost in 0.25dB steps which makes it ideal for mastering applications. Bands can overlap provide up to 64dB of boost or cut. Furthermore, the Q-factor ranges between 0.4 to 7.9. It also boasts a flexible, 2nd-order high-pass filter with a frequency range between 20Hz and 600Hz.
The F610 UE-1 also features a colour function which imparts tube-like vintage character. Up to 99 complete settings can be stored in the onboard memory while the micro-USB interface gives you complete control over the EQ directly within your DAW.
Fredenstein F610 UE-1 500 Series EQ Main Features:
- 4-band EQ with variable Q
- High-resolution 3.5” color LCD capacitive touch-controller display
- 30-band spectrum analyzer
- Each band features ±16dB of gain and a variable-Q range of 0.4 to 7.9
- Filters 1 and 4 may be switched from bandpass to low shelving and high shelving, respectively
- Variable 2nd-order highpass filter with a range of 20Hz–600Hz
- Color function imparts tube-like vintage flavoring
- Hard bypass allows for quick comparison of dry and equalized signals