Dual channel Peak Program Meter with four display modes, RMS detection, 1dB or 0.5dB linear resolution for recording, mixing or mastering engineers
The Fredenstein U70F is a dual channel Peak Program Meter with simultaneous RMS indication.
The Fredenstein U70F uses advanced DSP technology to provide accurate display and performance. With a linear resolution of 1dB per step between-39dB to +20dB or a 0.5dB per step linear resolution between -19.5 to + 10dB Fredenstein clever PPM metering gives you the level of detail required. In addition the U70F offers four display modes (PPM Bar mode, PPM dot mode, RMS Bar mode and PPM dot + RMS Bar Mode) offering a wide range of options ideal for recording, mixing or mastering. The additional RMS mode is a powerful addition letting engineers judge the loudness of the program before the AD stage avoiding unwanted digital clipping. A Peak hold with manual reset is included allowing engineers to read the maximum value of a complete program.
Fredenstein U70F Peak Program Meter Overview:
- XLR balanced inputs and outputs
- The audio pass through feature simplifies the connection of the U70F
- Independent 60 LED scales with five Illuminated scale markers per channel. (Nonmultiplexed for flickerfree operation)
- dB linear scales for improved readability
- Switchable scales: 39 dB to +20 dB with a linear resolution of 1 dB per step or 19.5 dB to +10 dB with a linear resolution of 0.5 dB per step
- Selectable Dot or Bar display characteristics
- Selectable PeakHold functions with hold times of 2.5s or indefinitely with manual reset
- Display modes:
- PPM Bar Mode,
- PPM Dot Mode,
- RMS Bar Mode,
- PPM Dot and RMS Bar Mode (default) operated simultaneously
- Every mode supports the additional Peak Hold feature.
- Integrated universal powersupply (90 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz) with IEC connector
- Rackmount or tabletop operation
- Standard 19 inch 1U enclosure