Native Instruments Maschine MK3, the third iteration of NI's acclaimed beat production controller and software package, upgraded with even more unique hardware features and even more content than ever before, Maschine MKIII takes beat making to a whole new level.
Maschine Version 3 includes a vast array of upgrades and changes over it's predecessors, including:
- Brand new RGB displays for better visual feedback
- Oversized highly sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive capacitive knobs
- Smart strip for interacting with software and effects in new ways
- Improved browser
- More dedicated buttons for less menu diving
- New encoder controller for interacting with effects and easier browsing
- And a superb quality 24-bit / 96 kHz Audio interface built-in
There's also a tonne of software included, so you can get straight to work making music quickly. The software packages included are:
- Komplete 11 Select, with 11 premium instruments and effects taken straight from Komplete
- Maschine software, which incudes and 8GB library of drum, samples, effects and much more
Maschine is the standard for making beats on a computer based system, thanks to its seamless integration with Komplete and Komplete Kontrol, it's the perfect centre piece for any studio or music production suite.
The main features of Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Include:
- Uprated build and feature set
- On board audio interface
- A tonne of plug ins, samples and effects
- Classic groovebox features including swing, note repeat etc.
- Improved visual displays for better sampling, slicing and performing