Small diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary Neumann KM84
The Peluso P84 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone inspired by the legendary Neumann KM84.
The Peluso P84 exhibits an excellent cardioid polar pattern across the full frequency spectrum, and an impressively linear frequency response which in combination with its transformer output ensures an incredibly authentic sound.
The Peluso P84 works with +48V phantom power and comes in a wood box with omni and cardioid capsules in another wood box, shockmount and hard mout, all packed in a flight case.
Peluso P84 Overview:
- Technical Data
- Capsule Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 20mm capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz/20Khz
- Polar Pattern: Omni and Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mv/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 142 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 14 dB(A)
- Power Requirements: Phandom - 48v +/- 4v
- Current Consumption: < 3.0 MA
- Size: 22mm x 124 mm
- Weight: 130 g