4-way active studio monitor for midfield applications designed to deliver Adam’s new standard in audio reproduction.
At a glance
- Handmade S-ART tweeter
- Newly designed HPS waveguide milled from a solid black of aluminium
- Brad new integrated midrange driver with intuitive one-piece hybrid dome/cone (DCH) design
- Custom-built ELE bass drivers
- Custom-designed symmetrical magnet assembly
- Air velocity ratio of 4:1 during sound generation by folded S-ART membrane
- Horizontal 3-way system with 2 x 7" woofers and 1 x 4" DCH midrange.
- Spacious bass reflex ports
- Highly efficient PWM ICE Power amplifier for the woofer combined with A/B amplifier for S-ART tweeter
- Custom DSP engine
- Analogue XLR input
- Acoustically optimised constructed cabinets
- Comes with a 5-Year Warranty
The Adam S3V is a 4-way active studio monitor for midfield applications designed to deliver Adam’s new standard in audio reproduction.
The Adam S3V boasts a dual 7” ELE bass drivers powered by two 500 Watts Class-D amplifiers extending the frequency range down to 32Hz. The bass drivers have been designed using the latest computer modelling techniques to deliver outstanding resolution. Powering the bass drivers are newly developed Symmetrical Magnet Assembly which provides a maximum excursion three times as much as previous designs delivering much higher output without distortion.
A 4” DCH driver, newly developed by Adam, combines the advantages of Cone and Soft-dome drivers to deliver superior precision between 250Hz and 3kHz. It provides the clean decay and linear frequency response of dome drivers combined with the high excursion of cone drivers, providing high output levels free from distortion.
The S-ART ribbon tweeter is now augmented by a new high precision, HPS waveguide to deliver incredibly transparent and three-dimensional audio.
Finally, the S3V features a high-performance DSP engine to perfect the crossover to deliver the best frequency response and maximum dynamic range. The DSP also includes in-room optimisation such as two parametric shelving filters and six fully parametric EQs.