Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone featuring a one-inch edge-terminated diaphragm for smooth and wide frequency response and high transient detail., Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone.
At a glance
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise
- Rugged double mesh grill for unaffected acoustics and high RF immunity
- Switchable 150Hz, 6dB/octave low cut filter
- 143 dB of dynamic range
- Same capsule as the legendary C 414
- Gold plated XLR output
- Switchable 20dB Attenuation Pad
- All-metal die-cast body
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level 13 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Attenuation Pad 20 dB, switchable
- Frequency Response: 20-20.000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Max SPL 136/156 dB
- Phantom Power: 12-52V
- Dimensions (mm): 160 X 55
The AKG C 214 is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone featuring a one inch edge-terminated diaphragm for a smooth and wide frequency response and high transient detail.
The AKG C 214 is a member of the acclaimed C414 family which includes the world's most widely used and respected studio and stage microphones in audio history. AKG C 214 features include an outstanding dynamic range with increased SPL capability and ultra low noise circuit. The C 214 microphone has the same dual-capsule as the legendary C414, but using only one diaphragm instead of two, delivering class-leading performance close to the famous C 414 B-XLS.
The AKG C214 is suitable for professional studio recording, lead vocals, lead instruments, ensemble recording and professional stage miking. It comes with a rugged road case containing the AKG C 214 mic itself, a H85 spider suspension and a W214 windscreen. A truly professional, versatile package suitable for professional needs.