The AKG C314 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone designed with the XLS microphone capsule tuned to capture a clear full sound and improved off-axis response.
The AKG C314 is ideal to capture vocals with stunning detail. It boasts a multi-polar pattern ranging from omni, cardioid, super cardioid and figure-of-eight. It can handle an impressive 155dB of SPL and sports a peak LED displaying any microphone overload.
The C314 is incredibly versatile and sounds great on a wide variety of sources from vocals, percussions, strings, guitars, bass and much more.
AKG C314 Condenser Microphone Main Features:
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone with AKG's acclaimed XLS mic capsule
- Cardioid, supercardioid, omni and figure-8 polar patterns give you plenty of recording options
- High dynamic range and ultra-low noise for clear, detailed recordings that capture the expressiveness of the source
- Internal capsule suspension reduces mechanical noises and resonances for more transparent recordings
- Tames loud or boomy sound sources with switchable 20dB pad and low-cut filter
- Includes metal case, shockmount, stand adapter, and windscreen
- Requires +48V phantom power