Includes two Amphion One15 with an Amp700 amplifier and necessary cables.
The Amphion One15 is a two-way passive high-resolution studio monitor with passive radiator designed to work as nearfield monitors in smaller rooms.
The Amphion One15 produces a truly stunning and balanced sound with high-level midrange integration for a really detailed sound and superior clarity even at lower listening levels. The One15 like all speakers in Amphion's professional range uses a low crossover frequency and high-level driver to maintain an accurate phase response and imaging. In addition, the One15 delivers a pleasing timbre with no unnatural sounds to create a natural and musical sounding monitor with no harshness.
Another benefit of Amphion's natural balance and high level of midrange means that the monitoring doesn't suffer from poorly designed monitoring setup as much as many other speakers and can serve as a consistent, predictable reference. This is truly useful for mastering engineers.
Amphion One15 Passive Studio Monitors Features:
- Operating principle: 2-way, passive radiator
- Tweeter: 1" titanium
- Mid / woofer: 5,25" aluminium
- Crossover point: 1600 Hz
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 84 dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Frequency response: 49 - 20 000 Hz +/-3dB
- Power recommendation: 20 - 100 W
- Measurements (h x w x d): 316 x 160 x 265 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Colour: Black
The Amphion Amp700 is a Class D stereo amplifier with a Class A buffer-stage capable of delivering enough power to all Amphion speaker models.
The Amphion Amp700 provides 2x350 Watts into 8 Ohms and 2x700 Watts into 4 Ohm with vanishingly low distortion and high resolution across the entire frequency spectrum.
The Class A buffer-stage not only allows for use with unbalanced and high impedance signals, but it also provides improved sonic performance adding a hint of Class A sonics to the Class D topology. The buffer is entirely built in-house and removes any possible DC offset from the signal as well as lowering the input sensitivity of the amplifier.
Amphion Amp700 Main Features:
- 2 x 350 W into 8Œ© or 2 x 700W into 4Œ© @ 1% THD
- In-house Class Buffer stage
- 100kHz load-independent frequency range (-3dB)
- Almost flat THD vs frequency
- AUX output for third hanger channel
- 2U rackmount
- XLR input
- 4 x Argento Audio 3 way binding post for banana's, bare wire or spades.