Update to its highly revered OCX clock with new 768kHz sample rate support and 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking technology
The Antelope Audio Isochrone OCX HD Master Clock is an update to its highly revered OCX clock found in countless recording studios and mastering suite.
The Antelope Audio Isochrone OCX HD now offers sample rate support of up to 768kHz as well as Antelope’s 4th generation Acousticaly Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm and oven-controlled crystal oscillator. It provides many clocking options including 10 Word Clock Outputs on BNC configurable in pairs, four AES/EBU outputs and an additional two clocks on S/PDIF, making it the most flexible master clock available.
The OCX HD also includes two Word Clock Inputs as well as a Video Sync Input which can work to many SD and HD formats as well as clock distribution and pullup and pull down rates. It also boasts a 10MHz input for synchronisation with Antelope’s 10MX Atomic Clock.
Like the latest Antelope products, the OCX HD benefits from flexible firmware update functionality ensuring fast and easy updates, accessible on the software control panel. This desktop app also provides a practical remote control to simplify workflow.
Antelope Audio OCX HD Master Clock Main Features:
- 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm
- Sample rate support of up to 768 kHz over WC
- Multipliers/dividers enabling the output of 5 different sample rates
- 4x AES/EBU and 2x S/PDIF clocking outputs up to 192kHz for additional connectivity
- Comprehensive audio gear-boxing
- Universal Video Input on BNC
- Atomic clock input for optimum accuracy and calibration
- 3 recallable presets
- Rate lock from Control Panel to avoid settings change during session
- A convenient front panel lockout feature that's great for Live Sound applications.
- Software Control Panel, allowing remote control and firmware updates via USB