At a glance
- 4 bands of equalization modelled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain, using separate knobs
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak/dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- Fully balanced ¼” and XLR input and output
- Massive headroom +24 dB clip level
The API Select SR24 is a 2U two-channel four-band parametric EQ and a recreation of APSI 562 modules originally sold through API.
The API Select SR24 uses separate continuously variable gain and frequency controls, providing up to 12dB boost/cut per band, for precise applications and settings.
The SR24 is a faithful re-engineered version of the popular APSI 562 modules that remained very popular with many engineers, in a two-channel rackmount unit.