At a glance
- 16-voice polyphonic digital wave morphing synthesizer
- Single/Multi Dual/Keysplit voicing options
- POLYTOUCH™ Polyphonic Aftertouch, Note on/off velocity keyboard with 73 full-size keys
- MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) compatibility
- Multi function ribbon controller (Modulation, Pitch bend, Theremin mode)
- Microtuning support via MIDI Tuning Standard files
- 1024 Single program locations with Category Search
- 640 Multi program locations with 1280 embedded program locations
- Dual stereo audio outputs
What we think
After taking the synth world by storm with the Hydrasynth 8-voice polyphonic synthesizer, Ashun Sound Machines ups the ante with the Hydrasynth Deluxe a powerful 16-voice polyphonic synth that in effect combines two Hydrasynth engine with a large 73-note keyboard and additional features that will delight synth enthusiast and professionals alike.
The ASM Hydrasynth Deluxe is a 16-voice polyphonic synthesizer with a dual-engine setup, and a new 73-note keybed with ASM’s much sought-after Polytouch Polyphonic aftertouch.
The Ashun Sound Machine Hydrasynth Deluxe’s dual-engine provides in effect two Hydrasynths in one instrument allowing for keysplit and Dual mode patches with eight independent voices. Furthermore, each part includes separate balanced stereo audio outputs allowing for the simultaneous and independent recording of each part.
The Hydrasynth Deluxe brings all the sound design features of the original unit such as the WaveScan oscillators, the powerful Mutator waveshaping section and user-configurable filters. Added to that, it boasts a plethora of LFO and Envelope as well as stunning insert and master effects to produce all the sounds you can dream of.