500 series mic preamps with send and return for adding external effects.
At a glance
- Gain range from 0dB – 64dB in 4dB steps for recall-ability
- Input Trim control for fine control of gain
- TransDrive™ circuitry for slight saturation at peaks
- Uses the discrete 1122 op-amp known for depth and resolution
- All discrete design with Class A buffer amplifier
- Wide bandwidth, high headroom, very low noise
- NO PAD, NO IC’s, and NO Surface Mount Components
- Line Input to interface with DAW’s
- Phase reverse, and filtered 48V phantom power
- High Pass Filter using a gentle slope for natural bass roll-off (-3dB @ 80Hz)
- 10 Meg-ohm high impedance DI input great for all instrument pickups
- SEND feature to run signal through stomp boxes for variety of effects
The Avedis Audio Electronics MD7 is a 500 series mic preamps with send and return for adding external effects.
The Avedis Audio Electronics MD7 features an all Class A buffer amplifier designed with discrete 1122 op-amp and Jensen transformers which add depth and resolution. A TransDrive circuitry provides musical saturation at peak levels.