At a glance
- New upgraded Limiter Engine
- New intuitive GUI and DAW plugin
- Wide angle, high contrast screen
- Limiter sidechain with high pass filter and high-frequency emphasis
- Limiter gain reduction range
- New, redesigned Clipper section
- Faster release time
- Redesigned colour section with colour MS matrix
- Input/Output link
- Please find more details in the attached confidential flyer.
The Bettermaker Mastering Limiter 2.0, is a new version of Bettermaker’s digitally-controlled, fully analogue limiter for mastering.
The Bettermaker Mastering Limiter features a brand-new limiter engine, clipper section, and an improved colour section with colour MS Matrix. sidechain and MS Matrix.
The Limiter section includes brick wall limiting, with auto and manual release, stereo or dual mono operation and a clipping section. This new iteration provides even faster release times and a flexible side-chain section with a high-pass filter and high-frequency emphasis.
The new colour section now controls the MID and SIDE colour amount and frequency independently. Like its predecessor, the Bettermaker Mastering Limiter 2.0 includes two colour options, with colour A offering Odd Harmonics while colour B offers a choice between odd and even harmonics.
The final section includes the metering, which provides a broad range of metering including VU(full screen or scaled), RMS, LUFS (Short Term, Integral, Loudness Range, view in time), K-Metering, 31 band FFT analyser, Goniometer, Correlation metre and more.
This gorgeous design boasts at its centre a beautiful touchscreen giving you access to control the different meters and functions.